See postitus on pühendatud minu Tampere sõpradele, seega kirjutan praegu vaid inglise keeles.
It is the most difficult part of being and exchange student - saying goodbye. Last days I have been saying my goodbyes to so many people with who I have had such a good time during my studies in Finland. This morning was the hardest of it all - parting with my dearest friends who I have become so close with these past months. It is just heart-breaking to go from seeing each other (nearly) every day to not knowing when we will meet again. But we will meet, be sure of that!
So thank you, my friends, for making these five months in Tampere so memorable; we had such a great time together! You will always have a place in my heart!
Love you, guys (and girls)! :)
(The song is called "get up and let's go away" (it sounds quite harsh in English, which it is actually not in Estonian), I think it is appropriate for today)
A hello from your friends from Erasmus (and Mexico!). We will surely meet later and maybe even sooner that you think!
VastaKustutaThank you too for this great semester, we'll miss you too!!
Josef, Martina, Luis, and Maud =)